Thursday 19 April 2018
Contact US    |    Archive
Newsweek
1 months ago

Teen Who Ate Garden Slug on a Dare Contracted Parasite and Is Now Quadriplegic

A harmless dare forever changed this man s life.

Read on the original site


هذه الصفحة هي مجرد قاریء تلقائي للأخبار باستخدام خدمة الـ RSS و بأن نشر هذه الأخبار هنا لاتعني تأییدها علی الإطلاق.
Hashtags:   

Teen

 | 

Who

 | 

Ate

 | 

Garden

 | 

Slug

 | 

Dare

 | 

Contracted

 | 

Parasite

 | 

and

 | 

Now

 | 

Quadriplegic

 | 
Most Popular (6 hours)

Most Popular (24 hours)

Most Popular (a week)

Categories - Countries
All News
All Countries